The brand new Windmax cycling helmet is now available from Yellow Limited. This is Rudy Projects flagship helmet, - >>> Read More
A very good example of how using Assos POS material can really make a difference to your store - >>> Read More
Terms and Conditions
Each order placed by the buyer to Yellow Limited shall be deemed to be authorised, as user passwords are only issued to authorised personnel. It is the responsibility of the buyer to keep passwords confidential.
Yellow Limited reserves the right, by giving written notice to the buyer at any time before delivery, to increase the price of the goods to reflect any increase in the cost to Yellow Limited, which is due to any factor beyond the control of Yellow Limited, such as any foreign exchange fluctuation, significant increase in the costs of labour, materials or other costs of manufacture.
All prices are exclusive of any applicable value added tax, which the buyer shall be additionally liable to pay to Yellow Limited.
All orders placed by the buyer will be presumed required and dispatched as soon as possible.
New delivery address’s must be requested by telephone or email and in all cases confirmed in writing by email by an authorised person.
All deliveries are made as soon as possible unless a later delivery date has been requested. Any delivery dates quoted are approximate only and Yellow Limited shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods, however caused.
Should the buyer make a voluntary arrangement with its creditors or becomes bankrupt or becomes subject to an administration order or goes into liquidation, all outstanding orders will be suspended and goods that have been delivered but not paid for, will become due for payment immediately, there by wavering any previous agreement or arrangement to the contrary.
Until such time legal title of the goods passes to the buyer, the buyer shall hold the goods on behalf of Yellow Limited in good condition.
This agreement relates to the supply of goods (“the Goods”) to the Retailer by the Supplier. The terms of this agreement , together with the Supplier’s normal terms and conditions current at the date of invoice, apply to all contracts for the supply of Goods by the Supplier to the Retailer and prevail over any terms offered to the Retailer and may only be varied with the Supplier’s written consent.
Title to Goods
1. Any goods ordered by the Retailer must be paid in accordance with the Suppliers normal terms and conditions current at the date of invoice.
2. Title of each item of the Goods will not pass to the Retailer until the Retailer has made payment in full to the Supplier for all amounts owing to the Supplier in respect of the Goods and no other amounts are then outstanding from the Retailer to the Supplier in respect of other Goods by the Supplier.
3. Until title passes to the Retailer, the Retailer will hold the Goods on trust for the Supplier at the Premises but may sell the Goods in the ordinary course of its business. The retailer will keep possession of the Goods at the Premises in good condition and free from any lien, distress, execution or other legal process and will store them in such a way that can easily be identified as the Supplier’s property. The Retailer will inform the Supplier of the whereabouts of the Goods upon request.
4. The Supplier may terminate this agreement immediately if the Retailer breaches any material term of this agreement or if the Retailer becomes, or threatens to become insolvent or if a receiver or administrative receiver is appointed or threatens to be appointed over all or any part of its assets or if an order for administration is made or threatens to be made in respect of the Retailer or if an order is made or threatens to be made or resolution passed or threatens to be passed for winding up the Retailer.
5. On termination, the Supplier may suspend any deliveries to be made to the Retailer, reclaim any Goods in which title has not yet passed to the Retailer and demand the repayments of all sums owing to the Supplier.
6. This agreement is governed by English law and the Retailer and the Supplier hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Registered Address: Ebenezer House, Ryecroft, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, ST5 2BE.